Avocado spice burgers. Spicy Turkey Burgers With Avocado Cream. These Mexican-inspired burgers are a low-fat alternative to the usual beef burgers. The avocado cream makes a tasty replacement for commercially made ketchup or mayonnaise.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice and lime zest. Adding fresh avocado to a burger is a simple and delicious way to make that burger even better. Not only do avocados add a rich, creamy taste to burgers, they also are a great nutrient-dense topping that can be used as a substitute for other toppings that contain saturated fat. You can have Avocado spice burgers using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Avocado spice burgers
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 16 slice of any preferred cheese, I suggest sharp cheddar or jalapeño jack.
- It’s 1 packages (8 pack) of crustini buns (sold at most grocery stores).
- It’s of Avocado blend.
- It’s 2 of medium avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 2/3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s of honey spice blend.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/3 cup of tapatio hot sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- You need 1/3 tbsp of basil.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
Add a little bit of water to the pan, cover and let the burgers steam to lock in moisture and quickly melt the cheese. And today we're going to add it to a burger. The Avocado Burger is delicious and really easy to make. Just cutting up some avocado is a simple way to fancy up a burger anytime.
Avocado spice burgers instructions
- Ball ground beef into 8 equal sized balls, then smash down with a plate to create patties.
- Combine all ingredients for the honey blend thoroughly, then warm in microwave for 15 to 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Peel and pit avocados then add all ingredients of the avocado blend into blender, letting it stay on the thick side.
- Cook or grill patties however you prefer, I suggest leaving them just a little pink in the middle, put 2 slices of cheese on top of each patty for the last thirty seconds of cooking.
- While cooking the patties, stir honey blend well, then spread on both sides of each bun, then put a heaping spoonful of avocado blend on the top bun and spread well.
If you live or visit the west coast and order a "California Burger" it may come topped with avocado. These grilled chicken burgers topped with smashed avocado and homemade coleslaw are sure to be a dinner hit for fans of spicy food.. This is a healthy, spicy ground chicken burger topped with smashed avocado and a homemade coleslaw. It is the best burger you will ever have! Take the avocado and slice in half, remove the pit and peel each half.