Bacon Cheese Stuffed Burger. Keep heat on skillet and fry a pinch of the beef in the bacon fat to test seasoning. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Remove bacon from skillet with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Combine the bacon, onion, and cheddar cheese. Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. You can also prepare these on the stove top or oven. You can have Bacon Cheese Stuffed Burger using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheese Stuffed Burger
- You need 1 lb of Burger.
- Prepare 4 slice of Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 4 slice of Bacon.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic.
- You need of Saran wrap.
The goal is to par-cook the bacon since it'll finish cooking in the stuffed burger patties. Mix cheese and bacon in small bowl. Top with remaining hamburger patties, pinching edges to seal filling. If necessary, press lightly to flatten.
Bacon Cheese Stuffed Burger instructions
- Mix burger, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic and bread crumbs..
- Place burger on Saran Wrap, squeeze into a ball. Gently pat your burger flat..
- Cook bacon, then crumble..
- Place bacon and cheese in center of flattened burger. Wrap the Saran Wrap/ burger into a gentle ball again keeping the center..
- Grill, chop your favorite toppings and enjoy. Your welcome..
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute mushrooms in oil until tender. In a bowl, combine ground beef, soup mix and water. Place a cheese slice on six patties. Wrap a strip of bacon around each; fasten with a wooden toothpick. Top with remaining hamburger patties, pinching edges to seal the filling.