Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Combine the beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and salt in a medium-sized bowl, and mix well. Bacon Cheeseburger Bites are the ideal bitesize treat for parties, tailgating or when you're craving a flavorful snack. Made with seasoned ground beef, bacon and cheese then stuffed into phyllo cups, these savory snacks are totally addictive!
The sauce is made with mayonnaise, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chives, garlic, and black pepper. I like to make the sauce at least a day in advance so the flavors have time to meld together. That said, these Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Quinoa Bites tastes EXACTLY like a shrunken down bacon cheeseburger WITH a bun! You can cook Bacon Cheeseburger Bites using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- It’s 2 of lbs. hamburger.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of egg whites.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of mustard.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of relish.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of Seasonings to taste: garlic powder, pepper & parsley.
- It’s of For topping: 1/2 pound bacon, diced & 1 cup cheddar cheese.
The quinoa lends a bread-y flavor but is naturally gluten-free. Add melty cheese, salty bacon, and tangy pickles (got to have them!) and I'm telling you – dead ringer for the real thing. More options for Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Bites. Top the stack with another crispy crown.
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine all ingredients (except toppings) and mix well..
- Pat down equally divided among 36 muffin cups. Make sure to spray muffin cups with cooking spray before placing meat mixture in. Bake in oven for 25 minutes..
- While bites are cooking, cook your diced bacon and drain on paper towel lined plate..
- Top cooked bites equally with cheddar cheese. Place back in oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese..
- Enjoy topped with bacon and ketchup and mustard!.
Use long fancy toothpick or bamboo picks to secure these for easy eating. Cut mini dill pickles into thin round slices and add to the stacks. Use different types of cheese like pepper jack, Swiss, cheddar, Muenster, Monterey Jack or bleu cheese.. In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.