BBQ rib sliders. BBQ Short Rib Sliders with Coleslaw. A Healthy Way to Make Bacon. Debone and chop leftover bbq short ribs.
A savory and sweet bbq slider with slow cooked Country Style ribs and topped with a crunchy slaw. Perfect for a family meal or party platter. BBQ Boneless Beef Short Rib Sliders. You can cook BBQ rib sliders using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of BBQ rib sliders
- Prepare 1 of slab bbq ribs (see my recipe).
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet baby rays honey bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of French bread loaf.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
Author: The Kitchen Whisperer; Find more fantabulous recipes, tips and tricks at www.thekitchenwhisperer.net. Pin Recipe Rib sliders with Bud Light Lime BBQ sauce are on the menu this weekend! We're whipping up rib sliders for our backyard barbecue. These little rib sandwiches make the perfect finger food for tailgating and race day fun!
BBQ rib sliders step by step
- Melt butter and mix with Parmesan cheese. Brush on slice French bread loaf..
- Put rib meat on the loaf and put bbq on top.
This is the perfect recipe for leftover ribs. Make a double batch of my slow cooker ribs so you can have ribs one day, and Mini Rib Sliders the next. This post has been sponsored by Finish and SheKnows Media. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Online ordering menu for BBQ Rib House.