Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks. Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks I love cheese. That's why I wanted to make a hamburger steak filled with a whole wheel of Camembert cheese. By frying the hamburger in a frying pan, you can seal in the juices.
That's why I wanted to make a hamburger steak filled with a whole wheel of Camembert cheese. By frying the hamburger in a frying pan, you can seal in the juices. While finishing the hamburger steak in the oven, you can prepare the side dishes. cream cheese, ground beef, jalapeno pepper, hamburger buns. You can have Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks
- Prepare of Hamburger Steak.
- It’s 400 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 small of amoun Nutmeg (optional).
- It’s 150 ml of Panko.
- You need 1 of Camembert cheese.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of each Ketchup, Japanese Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each Sugar, sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sides.
- You need 1 of Boiled broccoli, carrots, etc.
A hamburger (also burger for short) is a sandwich consisting of one or more cooked patties of ground meat, usually beef, placed inside a sliced bread roll or bun. The patty may be pan fried, grilled, smoked or flame broiled. Hamburgers are often served with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, bacon, or chiles; condiments such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish, or a "special sauce. Once it's done baking, remove the rind from the camembert cheese wheel and sprinkle chopped chives.
Camembert Cheese Stuffed Hamburger Steaks step by step
- Finely chop the onion, place in a heatproof dish, wrap with plastic, and microwave at 600 W for 3 minutes. Let cool..
- Combine the ground meat with a bit of salt in a bowl and knead quickly. Add the egg, pepper, nutmeg, and panko and mix well..
- Take half of the meat in your hand and toss back and forth from one hand to the other a couple times to release air pockets..
- Press the meat out into a disc a bit larger than a wheel of Camembert cheese and top the meat with cheese..
- Cover with the remaining meat to envelop the cheese, then toss the patty between your two hands again to release air pockets..
- Cook both sides of the hamburger patty in a frying pan (you don't need to add oil)..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 200℃ for about 25-30 minutes. To check if it has cooked through or not, stick with a skewer and check if the juices are clear..
- Sauce: Combine the sauce ingredients with the remaining meat juices in the frying pan and turn on the heat. Once it comes to a boil, turn the heat to medium-low and simmer for 3 minutes..
- Transfer the cooked hamburger steak to a plate and top with the sauce from Step 8. Serve with your favorite vegetables..
- It's full of rich cheese..
Butter with a herb for sandwiches and steak. portion of herb butter sliced on a wooden board. homemade italian food.. One stuffed with melted, gooey cheese, obviously. These stuffed burgers are the ultimate in grilling season inspiration. While you can of course use any cheese you love, this burger construct is especially useful for crumbly cheeses, like feta and blue cheese, that are prone to falling off the patty as soon as you lift your stacked burger to go. That's why I wanted to make a hamburger steak filled with a whole wheel of Camembert cheese.