Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese. The concept of our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe is totally similar to the boxed cheeseburger helper. But the spices are more fresh and everything just tastes better. We understand the need for families with kids who love pasta, mac and cheese and cheeseburgers all in one bite.
With the move, the traveling, the wedding planning, and the holidays, we've been constantly on the go-go-go. This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. Call it what you want — cheeseburger macaroni, hamburger mac and cheese, or homemade Hamburger Helper. You can cook Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of small onion minced.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of hoisin sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of organic salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of oyster sauce.
- You need 8 tbsp of margarine butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk (optional).
- You need 14.5 oz of elbow noodles.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Whatever this recipe is, it's delicious. Here's how to make cheeseburger macaroni: Brown the ground beef, then add in the onions and cook until softened. Add broth, water, ketchup, tomato paste, garlic powder and salt and pepper. Stir in macaroni, broth, milk, ketchup, steak seasoning, mustard and onion powder; bring to a boil.
Cheeseburger Mac N Cheese step by step
- Boil noodles until it’s a little soft but not too soft. Drain water when it’s cooked. But do not rinse..
- Add grated cheese and butter and mix until all noodles are covered.
- Take a wok and add oil then when hot sauté garlic and onion.
- After 2 minutes add ground beef and cooked until meet is fully brown.
- Add hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce and cook for 5 minutes then add garlic pepper and organic salt then cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the noodles that you mixed with cheese and butter to the ground beef and mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!.
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. North America, Pasta Tagged With: beef, cheddar, cheese, cheeseburger macaroni, copycat, gluten free, ground beef, hamburger helper, mac and cheese, onions « Greek Meatballs. It is quick, easy and inexpensive and the kids love it. Cheeseburger macaroni casserole is an easy dish to prepare for busy weeknights and the kids will love it!. Spread cream cheese over macaroni and sprinkle Cheddar cheese over cream cheese.