Chicken Tsukune Patties Hamburger Style. In a large bowl, put chicken, onion, yolk, ginger, salt and potato starch, and mix very well until very sticky. Finally, cover with a lid and cook over low heat. I figured they would be difficult to make at home if I skewered them, so I made them into hamburger patties.
This method is much easier to make quickly at home. Please try this Japanese Chicken Meatball Recipe and let me know what you think! The ground meat (or minced meat) could be chicken, pork, or even fish. You can cook Chicken Tsukune Patties Hamburger Style using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tsukune Patties Hamburger Style
- It’s 300 grams of Ground chicken.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 egg ☆Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 5 of to 7 tablespoons ☆ Panko.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Milk.
- You need 2 of to 4 tablespoons ☆Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 of ☆Salt.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- You need 3 tbsp of of each ※Soy sauce, mirin, sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※Sugar.
The most popular version is made with ground chicken so people often associate Tsukune recipe with Japanese grilled chicken meatballs. Often, the meatballs are cooked yakitori style – skewered and grilled over a charcoal fire – but they also can be pan-fried or baked. How to Make Ground Chicken Burgers. Grind chicken: Add cubed chicken in a food processor or high speed blender until it resembles ground chicken.
Chicken Tsukune Patties Hamburger Style instructions
- Make the sauce by combining the ingredients marked with ※..
- Finely mince the onions. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 3 minutes, or fry in a pan, and cool..
- Add all of the onions and ingredients marked with ☆ to the meat and mix all together, kneading thoroughly..
- Mold the mixture from step 2 and 3 into small oval-shaped patties of your preferred size..
- Add vegetable oil to a heated pan, line up the patties from step 3, and cook both sides over medium-strong heat. Finally, cover with a lid and cook over low heat..
- Drizzle the patties with the sauce from step 1, and evenly coat the patties while shaking the pan over medium heat..
Work in batches and then transfer to a large mixing bowl. Process egg, onion, garlic, soaked and squeezed bread, salt and pepper until well combined.; Mix everything together: To the bowl with ground chicken add pulverized mixture of egg, bread and. Tsukune (Japanese Chicken Meatballs) is a regular Yakitori dish items. Soft and bouncy chicken meatballs are skewered and chargrilled with sweet soy sauce, i.e. yakitori sauce. The key to my soft and juicy meatballs is the grated onion and the amount of fat in the chicken mince (ground chicken).