CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese. Great recipe for CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese. Now pour your bags of cheese on top of the meat. CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese. packs of ground beef, bell pepper finely chopped, finely chopped onions, of cream of mushroom roasted garlic, of nacho fiesta cheese, of shredded cheddar cheese, of pepper jack cheese, of diced potatoes Stephanie Goldman.
Our house used to be the default party house. Husband and I both love to entertain and we have a pretty cool backyard for kids (pool, basketball, trampoline, cornhole, etc.) so everyone always seemed to. The juicy ground beef and gooey cheese will have you coming back for more. You can have CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese
- Prepare 2 of packs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of bell pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of finely chopped onions.
- You need 1 can of of cream of mushroom roasted garlic.
- You need 1 can of of nacho fiesta cheese.
- Prepare 1 bag of of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 bag of of pepper jack cheese.
- You need 2 can of of diced potatoes.
- It’s 4 of bags of martha whites easy cheddar garlic biscuit mix (i always add 4 eggs and a little more milk but do as you please lol).
- Prepare 8 of pieces of jalaphenos (optional).
And the biscuits will melt in your mouth. It really does taste like a cheeseburger. Evenly distribute the potatoes over the ground beef mixture. Repeat the process again if necessary.
CoonAss Hamburger Biscuit Caserole With Potatoes And Cheese instructions
- Brown down your meat and then put it in a colander to drain excess grease.
- While your meat is draining put your onions and bell pepper and jalaphenos in the same pot and start browning them down.
- Then once your stuff is brown put you diced potatoes in there an brown them down as well.
- About now you would want to preheat your oven to 350?.
- Now that your tators are sticking to your onions, jalaphenos, and bell pepper through your meat back into the pot and put seasonings to add flavor.
- After that you want to stir that around for about 5 minutes add a little water if it sticks.
- Now you put your cream of mushroom roasted garlic & your can of fiesta nacho cheese in the meat and stir for another 5 or so minutes an then put the pot aside.
- Now you need a big ol' pan and put your meat in there and flatten it evenly with a spoon.
- In a different bowl mix your biscuit mix.
- Now pour your bags of cheese on top of the meat.
- Then put your biscuit mix evenly in the pan on top of your cheesy meat.
- Now put that in the oven till the biscuit mix on top is cooked and BAM! theres your supper.
Once the potatoes are fork tender, remove the lid and allow the potatoes to brown and all the liquid to evaporate. Stir in ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper. Place a large skillet or sauté pan over medium heat and add the vegetable oil. Add the ground beef and chopped onions to the pan. Cook, stirring frequently until onions are tender and the beef is no longer pink.