cowboy pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Find a pizza near you to choose from our crafted pizza recipes or create your own pizza.
We put it together a few times and every time we add alil more or alil less of something. This Cowboy Classic is very simple and quickly made. Ingredients are based on a medium size pizza and are estimated. You can cook cowboy pizza using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of cowboy pizza
- It’s 1 medium of zuchinni peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 small of can of sliced black olives drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 small of can of mushrooms diced and drained.
- Prepare 3 of roma tomatoes seeded and diced.
- Prepare 1 lb of sausage cooked.
- Prepare 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- You need 2 cup of italian cheese and mozzarella cheese mixture.
- It’s 1 of pizza crust or one you can make.
Use more or less, depending on your taste. To make it my way you'll need: Shredded Mozzarella, green onions, barbecue sauce*, and cooked chicken. You'll also need a pizza crust but we're about to get to that part. View the online menu of Cowboy Capital Pizza and other restaurants in Bandera, Texas.
cowboy pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- peel and slice zuchini.
- take the 3 tomatoes and take seeds out and dice up.
- place in a double boiler and steam the tomatoes and zuchini till soft.
- dice mushrooms and olives up.
- add to a bowl all of vegetables.
- cook sausage on low till done and drain and place in bowl.
- take pizza crust and add sauce spread to edges.
- i drain my veggies again and add to top of crust and spread out.
- now add sausage and layer on top of pizza.
- add cheese to top of pizza and bake for about 20 minutes.
- let sit for about five min and serve and enjoy.
Please check with the restaurant directly. Cowboy Capital Pizza « Back To Bandera, TX. Cowboy Pizza This is an easy pizza to make, and will be a hit with the whole family. Make Easy Pizza Dough (or use store-bought). Footnotes for Papa Murphy's pizza: Cowboy Pizza.