Crispy Pizza Dough. Cut off any excess edges to make a neat circle. Palm down, slide your hands under dough and lifting carefully place on to a hot pizza stone. It's like eating a pizza on a thin tasty cracker.
The crust can be used immediately or. Make the dough: Lightly coat a large bowl with olive oil and set aside. Combine the water, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl and set aside. You can cook Crispy Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Pizza Dough
- It’s 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 40 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 30 ml of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 grams of Yeast.
- You need 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 90 ml of Lukewarm water (about 35 to 40℃).
My new favorite pizza crust recipe! I pre-baked the crust on a pre-heated pizza stone dusted with corn meal and it turned out nice and crispy. Refrigerated half of the dough and used it the next day. Re-heated left-overs in a toaster oven to maintain the crisp crust.
Crispy Pizza Dough instructions
- Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water. Add the olive oil and mix..
- Lightly mix together the bread flour and cake flour. Set aside a handful, and add the rest of the mixed flour to the bowl in Step 1. Mix with chopsticks until starts to come together..
- Once it looks something like this photo, sprinkle in the salt and form it into a ball. Coat a work surface with the set-aside flour and knead the dough..
- It's done once the surface is smooth, and it doesn't tear apart when lightly pulled..
- Roll up the dough and put it in a bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and let it rest at room temperature for 20 minutes..
- Divide the dough in two, and lightly reshape into round balls.(You can either put it in the fridge or freezer at this point. Please refer to Helpful Hints.) Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature for 20 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 220℃. Dust the dough with bread flour (not listed in ingredients) and roll it out into circles,30 cm in diameter..
- The dough is done. Bake for about 10 minutes at 220℃ Please bake until the rim starts to brown..
Crispy crust adds an extra crunch to your pizza-eating experience. Modifying your usual pizza dough recipe ensures that your crust will be crisp without trying to find other recipes that promise crunchiness. Cornmeal's baked textured makes dough crisp without drastically altering the taste. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or in a large bowl, stir together the flour, salt and yeast. Achieving consistent, perfectly crispy pizza crust is rarely — if ever — the result of adjusting one single element.