Crock Pot Pizza Casserole. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Large Pot: This pot is a kitchen essential for everything from dinner to desserts. I use mine all the time and with proper care, it'll last for years and years.
An amazingly easy crock pot pizza casserole to please the entire family. Pizza night has never been so simple. Print Recipe Pin Recipe Add to Collection Go to Collections. You can cook Crock Pot Pizza Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
- Prepare of Casserole.
- Prepare of Hamburger.
- You need of Italian Sausage.
- You need of Canadian Bacon.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- It’s of Mushrooms.
- Prepare of Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare of Black Olives.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of of egg noodles.
That makes it GREAT for those hot summer days ahead. You can whip up a great meal in the evening without heating up the kitchen- and it is one of those dishes that the kids will love after a day of swimming or playing outside. While most pizza casserole recipes are made in the oven, here we've harnessed the convenience of the slow cooker. No need to keep checking on a casserole in the oven, and if you properly prep your Crock pot as noted… easy clean up.
Crock Pot Pizza Casserole step by step
- Cook your Hamburger and Italian Sausage then drain access grease. Add your jar of Spaghetti Sauce and mix together.
- Cook your noodles then drain. Add a little butter so your noodles don't stick together.
- In your Crock Pot layer noodles, your hamburger Italian sausage mix, add your Canadian bacon, Pepperoni, Black Olives, Mushrooms then top it off with Shredded Cheese.
- Repeat 1 – 3 and top off with lots of Cheese!!.
- Turn Crock Pot on High till Cheese is melted :-).
- You can also add whatever it is you like on your pizza's..
Here is a great casserole made in the crockpot. Rinse pasta (uncooked) and place in the crock-pot with drained ground beef mix. Tomato paste and water over noodle mix. Top with shredded Mozzarella, Cover and cook. I used my beloved Cassie, my casserole crock pot, for this Crock Pot Crustless Pizza.