Easy quick 1 pan goulash. Add remaining ingredients and cook: Add broth, tomato sauce and diced tomatoes. Stir well, then bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in uncooked (!) macaroni.
It's a classic, family-favorite dish packed with tons of flavor! I love that you don't have to cook the noodles in a separate pan. This Easy Goulash Recipe is a quick and affordable one pan dinner that's filled with ground beef and macaroni in a hearty and cheesy tomato sauce. You can have Easy quick 1 pan goulash using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy quick 1 pan goulash
- It’s 1 lbs of hamburger.
- It’s 8 oz of noodles (less or more depending on you).
- Prepare 14.5 oz of Stewed diced tomatoes.
- You need 28 oz of Crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 can of mushrooms choppeda.
- You need 1-2 of colored peppers I use orange n red chopped.
- You need 1/4 of onion chopped.
- It’s of Any desired spaghetti sauce I use a basil garlic.
- You need of Cheese to top.
And that's all there is to it – SUPER quick and easy to make. This quick and easy version of goulash is also commonly referred to as American goulash or American chop suey, and is really not related to true Hungarian goulash in any way. Serve it up with an easy vegetable on the side, and you're good to go with a hearty family-friendly meal. Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Easy quick 1 pan goulash step by step
- Cook noodles drain let sit in strainer cook hamburger and onions add desired seasons here such as Italian, garlic etc.
- Once hamburger is cooked Add stewed tomatos, crushed tomatoes mushrooms, peppers,now bring to a light boil.
- Add noodles to texture add in additional spaghetti sauce boil add additional seasons to taste here allow to rest on low for about 20 mins to thicken add additional sauce if wish n serve with mozzarella cheese or desired kind.
This Easy One-Pot Goulash is a great weeknight dinner dish that your whole family will love. Whip up this easy goulash recipe the next time you're looking for a quick dinner idea and you'll please the whole gang. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Chicken Parmesan Casserole – Quick take on an Italian Favorite! Classic Stuffed Shells – Filled with cheese and baked until bubbly.