Homemade Pizza Dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. Tackling it yourself may seem daunting at first, but making your pizza base at home is economical, fun, and healthy since you control the ingredients.
Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. I use the bread hook in my Kitchen Aide mixer to mix & knead this dough. You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- It’s 1 cup of Refined Flour (Maida).
- It’s 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 2 tsp of curd.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
- It’s as required of LukeWarm Water.
If you would rather make individual pizza pies, portion the dough into as many round balls as you want pies. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor.
Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Take Maida, wheat flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix well..
- Add 2tsp oil, curd and rub it well..
- Add lukewarm water gradually and form the dough..
- The dough should be harder than the roti dough..
- Grease it with 1tsp oil for about 5 minutes..
- Take the dough in an air tight container and let it rest for 5-6 hours..
- Now, add one tablespoon wheat flour and knead the dough properly. Grease it with oil and mix well..
- Stretch the dough and mix to make it softer. The pizza dough is ready..
This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. This Pizza Dough can be made the same day or left to rise overnight in the fridge. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Want to make your own pizza dough? Bobby Flay's got the recipe for success.