Homemade Veggies Pizza. We pile veggies onto flatbread for a fun way to eat healthier. Mix egg and oil into dry ingredients; stir in yeast mixture. As other users have noted, this makes the pizza!
Homemade Veggie Pizza "This has become my go-to recipe for pizza dough and sauce. I always mix up the veggies and cheeses, but it's definitely a keeper for my family." – Eva. Pesto Pizza "Delicious and easy to make! You can have Homemade Veggies Pizza using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Veggies Pizza
- It’s of For the pizza dough:.
- It’s 3 cups of purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cultured buttermilk (optional).
- You need 11/2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- Prepare of Brussel sprouts (sliced).
- Prepare of Sliced shiitakes mushroom (I use dry shiitake and I soaked, you can use the fresh one instead).
- You need of Bell pepper (sliced).
- Prepare of Onions (tiny sliced).
- Prepare of Fresh spinach.
- It’s of Pasta sauce.
- You need of Pepper and salt for taste.
- It’s of Chilli flake (optional).
Greek Pizza "A light and flavorful pizza. Arrange eggplant, zucchini, and squash slices alternately over cheese. Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. Zucchini blossoms, the summertime flowers that grow on zucchinis, are wonderful on top of a pizza.
Homemade Veggies Pizza step by step
- Combine the lukewarm water with sugar and yeast, let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- In the mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all the rest of the ingredients add the yeast mixture. Knead at low speed until the dough comes together and pulled away from the side of the bowl..
- Transfer the dough to lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place it in warm place. Allow the dough to rise for an hour or until doubled in size..
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. I like to sautés the Brussel sprouts and the mushroom. So here what I do, heat up a teflon with a bit of oil. Sauted brussel sprouts and mushroom season with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Preheat the oven at 425-450F if using pizza pan, and 500F if using pizza stone. Once the dough has risen, use your hands to gently declare it and transfer to a lightly floured surface. And Knead briefly until smooth to remove any air pockets..
- Use either your hands or rolling pin to work the dough into 12 inch circle or you can make it rectangle. (You can brush the entire surface of pizza with oil or olive oil, but this time I skipped this steps). Use fork or toothpick poke holes all over the center of the pizza..
- Then layers with pasta sauce and add your desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until toppings are golden brown. Take it out from the oven, slice, and serve..
- Don’t forget to sprinkle chilli flakes if you like spicy on your pizza 🍕 Enjoy!.
Bake a pizza crust with a mix of two or three cheeses, drizzle with olive oil before serving, and top with blossoms.; Artichoke hearts, marinated, water-packed, grilled or in oil, are all great on a pizza. Be sure to drain the canned and jarred varieties and to properly cook fresh artichokes before. I've been making this veggie pizza recipe for well over a decade now, it was one of the first party foods I ever learned how to cook and it remains one of my most-requested and most quickly devoured potluck recipes. What really makes this veggie pizza so great is the flaky, buttery, crescent roll crust. I used refrigerated pizza dough instead of crescent dough it doesn't need to be rolled just pressed into the pan.