Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce. I like Japanese food as much as I like Vietnamese food. One of my favorite Japanese dishes to cook at home is Hamburg steak/hamburger steak (hambagu). It is a patty of ground meat which is tender and juicy, served with a tangy ketchup-based sauce.
Be careful not to burn the sauce when simmering it. These hamburger steaks don't use caramelized onions, so. Tonight we are making a juicy steak house cheeseburger with sauteed onion and mushrooms…. and a tangy homemade steak sauce. You can have Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of Domestic mixed ground meat.
- You need 1/2 large of Onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Umami seasoning.
- It’s 1 of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Paprika powder.
- It’s of [Steak Sauce].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Margarine or butter.
Not too sweet and not too salty. I love the flavor it brings to a burger, without being overwhelming. hamburger steak with onion sauce,. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Beef recipes, Recipes. HAMBURGER STEAK Hamburger Steak is a hearty comfort food that will stand the test of time.
Juicy Hamburger Steak in Steak Sauce instructions
- Mince the onions and add to a heat-resistant plate. Cover with wrap and microwave for 2 minutes. Set aside and leave to cool..
- Add the ground meat -> the onions from Step 1 -> the egg -> the rice -> and the panko to the bowl and mix together. Mix in the ☆ ingredients. Continue to mix until it's sticky..
- Form the mixture into a hamburger shape. Pound the meat to remove any air, and make a shallow well in the center..
- Cook in an oiled frying pan on low to medium heat for 2 minutes. Turn over, cover with a lid, and cook on low heat for 5 to 6 minutes. Once it's cooked remove the hamburger steak..
- In the frying pan from Step 4, add the steak sauce ingredients, except for the margarine. Bring to a boil. Add the margarine last and bring to a simmer again..
- Cover the hamburger with the steak sauce and it's done..
Large patties flavored to perfection and covered in a rich onion and mushroom gravy, makes this a delicious dinner choice. HAMBURGER STEAK SKILLET This is one of my favorite skillet meals I have made. This luxe burger gets its umami-packed richness from dry-aged steak. Yep, you read that right, we grind beautiful steaks to make a burger. One bite of the juicy patty, steak sauce-flavored.