Low carb tortilla pizza. Whether or not you have made pizza before, you will find this low carb tortilla pizza incredibly simple, and the sky is the limit as far as toppings are concerned. Low-Carb Tortilla Pizza One night, it somehow came into my mind to try a handy tortilla that we use for just about everything to create a thin crust style pizza. I quickly grabbed all my ingredients, layered everything it up, and sat in the kitchen while it bubbled and cooked in the oven.
I am picky about the crust though. I like it thin and crispy, not thick and doughy. There are tons of frozen pizza options on the market today, and some are quite tasty. You can cook Low carb tortilla pizza using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb tortilla pizza
- Prepare 1 of Mission wheat low carb tortilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of Great Value mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Francistco Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- Prepare 5 of pepperoni slices.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare of `(Optional) Pizza toppings of your choice,mushrooms,sausage,ect.
Whisk the eggs and egg whites fluffy and continue to whisk with a hand mixer, preferably for a few minutes. Add cream cheese and continue to whisk until the batter is smooth. Low Carb Tortilla Pizza for One. I am picky about the crust though.
Low carb tortilla pizza instructions
- Place a small skillet on the stove a on meduim heat..
- Pour or scoop coconut oil into the skillet..
- Place the tortilla flat in the skillet..
- Cook 20 secs then flip. Coninue cooking until golden brown..
- Remove tortilla from skillet and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place parchment paper in a shallow pan or on a cookie sheet. Place the tortilla on the parchment paper..
- (Optional) You can use cooking spray instead of parchment paper to create a nonstick cooking surface. Simply spray th bottom of the pan..
- Spread the pizza sauce on the tortilla. Then sprinkle the mozerella cheese.Finally add the pepperoni..
- Place in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Bake for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 1 minute..
- Serve warm.
I like it thin and crispy, not thick and doughy. Here are the secrets to the best ever low carb tortilla pizza. This delicious tortizza has all of the flavor of your favorite restaurant pizza, but without all of the extra carbs. Pick a low carb barbecue sauce for even fewer carbs. When you're craving pizza but not the carbs, fat, and calories, make your own personal pie with our Low Carb Tortillas.