Mexican cheese hamburger helper. Check Out Hamburger Helper Cheesy On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources.
Made with wholesome ingredients and no scary science-sounding additives this is an easy one-pot recipe your whole family will love. Beef, pasta and a savory sauce all simmered together on the stove. Add some cheese and you get a delicious dinner! You can cook Mexican cheese hamburger helper using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican cheese hamburger helper
- It’s 1 box of of mac and cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Louisiana the perfect hot sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of lawrys seasoning salt.
If you love Cheeseburgers and Mac and Cheese, then you will LOVE this Cheeseburger Casserole! A homemade version of Hamburger Helper, the boxed pasta. Editor's Note:This recipe was tested with Hamburger Helper dinner mix. Brown ground beef with shallot in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Mexican cheese hamburger helper step by step
- Make mac and cheese.
- Brown the beef.
- Mix beef and mac and cheese and all other ingredients together.
Drain then return to the skillet. Add taco seasoning, salsa, and chicken broth then bring to a boil. Stir in rice then place a lid on top and reduce heat to low. Simply brown some ground beef and stir in taco seasoning, beef broth, and rice. Then mix in some grated cheese and voilà!