Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe. The sauce will thicken more as it cools, but will still be creamy enough to easily spread over pizza dough. Great for vegetable pizza, meat pizza, or pasta. Brush your favorite pizza dough with olive oil, spread sauce, add your favorite toppings, and bake per dough instructions.
Even my kids and their cousins prefer it this way. I like using olive oil in both the crust and the sauce. Since we only eat one pizza for a meal, I have included two methods for freezing the second one, or you can freeze both for OAMC. You can have Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 1 packages of Yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 4 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Ricotta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
It's all that, and it also happens to be delicious. Get the Recipe: White Pizza Sauce In a large bowl, combine water, yeast, honey and olive oil. A creamy, cheesy white pizza sauce that will make you want pizza every night! This Alfredo sauce is the perfect white sauce to top your pizza with.
Pizza Dough And White Sauce Recipe step by step
- Put 1 cup of water in bowl and mix in yeast sugar and 2 tbl oil.
- Blend flour in until you form a ball.
- Let dough sit as you start the white sauce.
- Chop the onion and garlic small and sauté them in a pan with the rest of your oil.
- When veggies are soft, mix in your milk and ricotta.
- Add the parsley, black pepper and oregano.
- As you let the sauce cool, roll the dough out until you're comfortable with it.
- Roll dough out onto a pizza pan evenly.
- Roll up the crust to your preferred thickness and preheat the oven to 425.
- When the oven is heated up, cook the crust for 5 min..
- When crust is done, spread white sauce in it evenly and top with your choice of toppings.
- Cook for another 20-30 min and let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!.
It's made with simple ingredients, but it's packed with rich flavor. Our family does a pizza night every Friday for dinner. White sauce is basically glorified melted cheese on your pizza dough. It might seem intimidating to make a roux (that's the melted butter and flour combination that you add the milk to), but it's actually pretty easy. When it starts to bubble all over, that's your cue to slowly drizzle in the milk.