Pocket burgers. The Pocket Burger Shack is a small hole-in-the-wall burger spot with a hint of Hawaiian and Asian flair. View the online menu of The Pocket Burger Shack and other restaurants in Sunset Beach, California. Please check with the restaurant directly.
I made pizza dough, my no knead, quick rise dough, and filled with burgers, onions, mushrooms, cheese and a sriracha mayonaise. The burgers are really moist and juicy even though I used lean ground sirloin. You can fill with whatever you like it's very adaptable. You can cook Pocket burgers using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pocket burgers
- Prepare of ———pocket—————-.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need as needed of all purpose flour for rolling out the pockets.
- It’s of ———–cheese————–.
- Prepare 6 ounces of sliced Swiss cheese.
- You need of ————–burger—————–.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of ground meat.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onions.
- It’s of —————frying—————-.
- You need as needed of vegetable oil for pan frying.
Triple-decker ground beef chuck Cheeseburgers stuffed with everything but the kitchen sink make for some real good eating at the Pit. In a small bowl, combine the onion, garlic and seasonings; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Cook off bacon until JUST crisp (do not overcook). Add these burgers to your holiday menu and get some respect.!
Pocket burgers step by step
- Mix the flour, egg, seasoned salt, and water. kneed it for 5 minutes let rest 30 minutes..
- As that is resting mix the ground meat with salt, pepper, and onions. Form into patties..
- Fry the patties till done. Set onto a paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Roll the pocket dough into flat disc. i roll these out as thin as possible. I start breaking the big dough ball into 8 golf ball sized balls..
- Place the cheese into the center of each disc..
- Add the patties on top of cheese slice.
- Fold the dough over the entire burger..
- With the oil hot fry the pockets till crispy. Fry folded side down first.
- Move to a fresh paper towel to absorb excessive oils..
- Serve immediately. Hope you enjoy! Use your favorite condiments or eat as is. I served with marinara sauce see recipe for "marinara sauce for pocket burger..
So kick back, pour a cold one, crank up the music, and watch the BBQ Pit Boys show you how it's done. Really yummy, less than Lean Pockets size burgers, just in a convenient hand held size for even the smallest of hands. Fun to eat & no fork or knife necessary! Using the EZ Pockets Pan set is what you will need to make these, however. VEry cool & fun to work with!