Bagel Kofte Burger. In a bowel mixed all the ingredients together once prepared. Great recipe for Bagel Kofte Burger. Easily adaptable recipe to make it your own.
Learn how to cook burgers with ease, following our recipes step by step. If you like to try dishes and dishes from different parts of the world, you will love this app! Do you want to make a delicious burger? You can have Bagel Kofte Burger using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bagel Kofte Burger
- Prepare of Lamb Kofte Burger.
- You need 2 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 500 grams of lean lamb mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh/dried chopped mint.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of chopped chilli.
- It’s 1 of egg whole whisked.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder (can crush 1fresh garlic instead).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of grounded cumin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh or Dry Parsley.
- It’s 4 of bagels plain or sessame.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt & grounded black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- You need of Fillings.
- Prepare of lettece (free choice).
- Prepare 1 of sliced cheese cheddar/halloumi.
- You need 2 slice of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise/mustard/ketchup/raita.
- Prepare of flour.
- You need of serving suggestions.
- You need 4 of bagels.
- Prepare 1 of homemade chips.
- Prepare 1 of mayonnaise.
We have lots of easy cooking recipes for delicious burgers. Burgers is more than a form of food; it is a way of life in a country where family, friendship and celebrations are. Put a cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat. Butter the cut sides of the bagels.
Bagel Kofte Burger instructions
- In a bowel mixed all the ingredients together once prepared..
- Once mixed well leave mixture for 5 mins, to absorb flavours..
- Form mixture into 5 patties with your hands and place onto a baking sheet dusted with little flour (not necessary, but is less sticky when transferring to pan)..
- In a pan heat up the oil on medium heat. Add 1-3 patties at a time and fry. Cook until both sides are nicely dark brown..
- Alternative to step 4. Grill Burgers on a mid depth baking sheet, greased with oil. Turn after 3 mins and cook both sides evenly..
- Slice bagels, grill the sliced sides, add burger and fillings..
Cook these brilliant burgers with the kids at a family barbecue or under the grill. We've got classic beef and cheeseburgers, as well as halloumi, chicken, fish, lamb and veggie patties. View the menu for Kebab Istanbul Mediterranean Restaurant on MenuPages and find your next meal. First up, the Kofteburger which features a Turkish-spiced minced beef patty with a toasted special bun with what appears to be dried parsley on top, filled with ketchup, onions, lettuce, and yogurt sauce. Kofte, a Turkish dish, is a type of kebab made of minced meat, often mixed with mint and parsley, and cooked on a skewer.