Barb's Burgers. The staff are friendly and the restaurant is located in a great Latonia spot. My personal favorite is the all the way… Barbara J. CTV addresses Chevron's business needs through the identification and integration of innovative externally developed technologies that strengthen Chevron's core business operations.
Marilyn and JayEl taught us all we. Dan was the bartender and did a great job of taking care of a full bar by the time we left. He also recommended the Ken and Barb burger with truffle fries. You can cook Barb's Burgers using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barb's Burgers
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 lb of ground pork.
- You need 1 small of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko or your choice bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely diced red peppers.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix (i use Nalleys).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 dash of of hot sauce to taste.
Omg both were great and can't wait to get back for another round. Seafood menu items may be deep-fried, steamed or grilled with your choice of Teriyaki Sauce, Cajun Seasoning, Garlic Butter or Thai Sauce. All burgers are served with a side of house made potato chips. In a large bowl, combine the saltines, milk, salt and pepper.
Barb's Burgers instructions
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and with wet hands mix. Careful not to over mix as this will toughen your meat..
- Form into patties. Place onto plate and separate your patties with wax paper or foil. Saran wrap and place into fridge until needed..
- Once firm and your ready to cook, either BBQ, grill or fry to your favourite burger temp..
Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown patties in batches on both sides. Conveniently located on Greyhound Pass right off of Old Meridian Street, BRU Burger Bar Carmel is the third BRU location for Cunningham Restaurant Group. View Barb Burger's profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover Barb's connections.