Cauliflower pizza crust. Try Drive Up, Pick Up, or Same Day Delivery. Recipe by: Alli Shircliff "You will never guess this rich, grain-free pizza crust is made with cauliflower instead of flour. Serve with your favorite sauce and toppings." Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
For the pizza topping: pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, and any other favorite toppings (such as pepperoni, olives, peppers, or mushrooms). How to make cauliflower pizza crust. Scroll down to the recipe card for the full instructions. You can cook Cauliflower pizza crust using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower pizza crust
- Prepare of chopped cauliflower.
- It’s of shredded cheese (sharp cheddar or mozzarella).
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of Salt pepper.
Otherwise, just place the pizza pan into the oven. Though cauliflower is a low-carb vegetable, not all cauliflower crust pizzas are keto-friendly. In fact, most store-bought products and restaurant-made cauliflower crusts have around the same amount of net carbs as traditional flour-based pizza. Cauliflower: We'll use a whole head of cauliflower to make this naturally gluten-free pizza crust!; Eggs: Eggs will act like the glue holding our pizza crust together.; Cheese: Cheese not only adds flavor, but helps to make the crust sturdy.; Seasoning: Finish it off with a few pinches of seasoning.
Cauliflower pizza crust step by step
- Steam chopped cauliflower in microwave for 5-7 minutes. Heat oven at 350 degree.
- With a hand mixer chop cauliflower finely. Add egg and cheeses, salt and pepper and mix.
- On a greased pizza pan, place cauliflower and spread into pizza shape, 1 inch thick. Cook 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add favourite toppings. Heat oven at 425 degrees. Return to oven and cook another 15 minutes..
- Let cool and enjoy!.
I keep it simple with salt, oregano, and garlic. How to best enjoy this veggie-centric crust? Cauliflower Isn't Complicated Let's Keep It That Way. Switching out your favorite foods for healthier alternatives usually comes with a laundry list of high-carb filler ingredients. But at Cali'flour Foods, the base of all our low-carb, keto-friendly recipes is simple – whole heads of cauliflower, egg whites, and mozzarella cheese.