DECO Bear Burger. DECO Bear Burger No doubt your kids will love this cute, healthy burger – it includes tofu and vegetables!! Treat yourself to The Bear Burger from MishMish! Includes • Tray & Soda attachment with bento animations • Tray and soda for deco All you carnivorous, veggie-heads, and gluten-haters can come hang at our place and let us serve you all the local, organic, & sustainable burgers, shakes, salads, fries, and sides your earth-loving mouths can handle.
By grinding it all together, each bite has a great mix of flavors. All of Bareburger's meats are free-range, pasture raised, humanely raised, and antibiotic and gluten free. While your typical LTO (lettuce, tomato, onion) makes its due appearance, more adventurous options include pickled. You can cook DECO Bear Burger using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of DECO Bear Burger
- Prepare 50 g of minced pork.
- You need 50 g of tofu.
- Prepare 1 piece of sliced cheese.
- It’s 2 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 leaf of cabbage or any green vegetable.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of potato starch.
- Prepare 1 of small piece dried nori seaweed sheet.
- You need 2 of drops ketchup.
One of the best things about summer is all the grilled food, from burgers to kabobs to corn on the cob. I love celebrating special events with barbeques so I thought it would be fun to put together a burger bar with all my family's favorite burger toppings. It was a great way to spend a summer evening! Putting the burger bar together was easy.
DECO Bear Burger step by step
- Drain tofu by wrapping in kitchen paper. Leave for a while to allow the paper to absorb the water from the tofu. Chop all vegetables into small pieces. Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix until the texture becomes sticky..
- Form mixture into 3 balls. One is for the face, so should be bit bigger than the other two smaller balls, which are for the ears. Heat olive oil in a pan, and fry the burgers with medium heat with the lid on. Once one side is cooked and browned nicely, turn and fry the other side without the lid on..
- While the burgers are cooking, prepare the bear's face! Cut the sliced cheese into a circle for face, and smaller semi-circles for ears. Cut seaweed for eyes and mouth, using a "deco cutter." Finally, add ketchup for lovely rosy cheeks..
- You can find a deco cutter in stationary stores in Japan. The lid of a plastic bottle is helpful for cutting cheese in perfect circles..
Delivery The Impossible Burger comes with the impossible burger patty, organic American cheese, caramelized onions, dill pickles, green leaf, and special sauce on a brioche bun. The Beyond Burger comes with the beyond burger patty, vegan American cheese, sweet pickles, red onions, ketchup and mayo on a sprout bun. To my surprise, both were delicious! Burgh Island is a tidal island on the coast of South Devon in England near the small seaside village of Bigbury-on-Sea. There are several buildings on the island, the largest being the Art Deco Burgh Island Hotel.