Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper. This tasty Homemade Hamburger Helper will save you time and energy in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor. That's the magic of pressure cooker recipes in your Instant Pot. While the meals are quick and easy, they're also packed with flavor so you can enjoy delicious meals during your busy days.
How to Make Boxed Hamburger Helper in the Instant Pot. You can also see how to make Mac N Cheese In the Instant pot as well. I know what it is like to have kids and need to have a quick and easy meal also if you have a limited budget you may like to use the boxed foods on occasion. You can cook Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of large can cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 (32 ounce) of beef broth.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 4 slices of velveeta cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 package of egg noodles.
My Instant Pot Cheeseburger Macaroni Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe is an awesome almost effortless, homemade hamburger helper. It's one kid approved recipe that we make all the time. The taste of this quick and easy meal makes it seem like you slaved over this meal, and I myself, being that I am often dramatic would pretend to have spent hours on it. Filed Under: Dinner & Main Dishes, Instant Pot, Recipes Tagged With: comfort food, comforting foods, dinner, easy hamburger helper, elbows, hamburger helper, homemade hamburger helper, instant pot, instant pot comfort food, instant pot complete meal, instant pot favorites, instant pot homemade hamburger helper, instant pot mac and cheese.
Instant Pot Homemade Hamburger Helper instructions
- Set your IP to saute. Saute ground beef, garlic, s&p until done. Add egg cream of chicken and mix. Add egg noodles. DO NOT MIX. Add beef broth until noodles are covered. Set IP to manual for 5 minutes. Do a quick release unless you have time then do 5 minute natural release then quick release. Add 4 slices of velveeta and shredded cheese. Mix well. Add sour cream and mix. Serve with your favorite side!! This is so good and kid approved!!.
Put the box away and make this homemade hamburger helper. This Instant Pot Hamburger Helper is quick and easy, plus the entire family will love it! It brings me back to my childhood and I remember eating it at my parent's table. The flavor is amazing and I love that it's an easy dinner recipe in my pressure cooker. My family does a happy dance every time I make this cheesy homemade hamburger helper recipe.