Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese). Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) If you're looking to cut carbs but still crave pizza (who doesn't?) the cheese-crust pizza is a great alternative. Thank you to Crystal Farms Cheese for working with us on this post. When I had Gestational Diabetes, all I wanted was a nice, slice of deep-dish pizza.
Remove from freezer and top with your favorite pizza sauce and toppings. Add one egg to the heated mixture and stir it until all the ingredients come together. Allow the dough to cool for a couple of minutes before you handle it. You can have Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese)
- It’s of FOR THE CRUST:.
- It’s of cooking spray.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Grated Mozzerella.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s of FOR THE 'ZA:.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s of Cheddar/Mozzarella Mix.
- It’s of Pepperoni… or other toppings of you choosing.
Keto Chicken Crust Pizza is the unexpectedly delicious low-carb pizza solution you've been searching for. This keto recipe is flavorful perfection to get your pizza fix without loading up on carbs. Chicken Crust Pizza is one of those anomalies in low carb eating. The crust for this pizza is made mainly out of cheese.
Low-Carb Cheese Crust Pizza (Yes, Crust made of Cheese) step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425.
- Apply cooking spray to your surface… or you parchment paper..
- Mix the Mozzarella and Egg on the tray. The egg is just for a bit of firmness, you won't taste it at all. Create a solid, even layer about 6-8 inches by 6-8 inches. This is for a personal sized pizza, of course..
- Pop that puppy in the oven for 8-12 minutes. The edges of the crust should be brown, almost burnt looking.
- Take it out. It is best to wait about 2 hours for the crust to cool down and get crispy. However, you can finish it right away, though it may be gooey and messy..
- Preset the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add pizza sauce to your liking. Remember, if you're trying to cut carbs, this is where most of your carbs will come from. I recommend just a thin layer, 1-2 tsp..
- Add your cheese and toppings. A cheddar/mozz blend is great because it stands out from the crust. Pepperoni goes great with it, as do vegetables like mushrooms..
- Put it in again for 8-10 minutes.
A delicious, low-carb and gluten free alternative to traditional pizza crust. What's your favorite part about pizza? For me, it's all about the cheese. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the cooked pizza crust, leaving a small border of crust around the edges without the sauce. Top with the pizza toppings of your choice.