Mild Rotel Taco Soup. Mild Rotel Taco Soup step by step. Serve over tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese. You can buy the spicy kind or add some cayenne pepper if you want to make this a spicy taco soup.
This recipe can be made on the stove top or a rice cooker! It is an original rice cooker recipe if you have a rice cooker. Sharing a quick fix taco soup today that is perfect for busy weeknights and feeding a crowd! You can cook Mild Rotel Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mild Rotel Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of Hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 pkg. of dry ranch mix.
- You need 2 can of mild Rotel tomatoes and chilis.
- You need 1 can of homeny.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 pkg. of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of dollop of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Velveeta cubed.
- Prepare of tortilla chips.
- You need of grated cheese.
- Prepare 3 cans of beef broth.
My easy taco soup recipe is prepared in just minutes! Top with your favorite taco toppings. So simple to whip up if you are in need of a quick fix dinner. I also love serving taco soup when I'm feeding a crowd. it goes a.
Mild Rotel Taco Soup step by step
- Brown beef,add all ingredients in large pot and bring to boil and boil for 10 mins.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese.
This soup is flavorful rather than spicy if you use mild Rotel tomatoes with green chilies. You can buy the spicy kind or add some cayenne pepper if you want to make this a spicy taco soup. If using regular diced tomatoes, I suggest adding a can of diced green chilies to the soup because they add a lot of flavor (you can buy mild ones if you. Slow Cooker Steak Enchilada Soup – seriously delicious! Chuck roast, corn, black beans, pinto beans, taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes, ranch seasoning, beef broth, and enchilada sauce.