Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling). Great recipe for Chicken Fajita Pizza. So I had some leftover chicken chunks which I used for making pizza as I also had some homemade frozen pizza dough !! I just removed it from the freezer a while before, and prepared pizza sauce quickly.
Spread pizza sauce,add cooked chicken,onion,cheddar cheese,capsicum,mozzarella cheese,black olives and dried oregano. One will be chicken tikka boti and the other will be malai boti. Tip: Want to load your mini keto pizzas with even more fat? You can cook Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling) using 23 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling)
- You need of For the dough :.
- Prepare 1 kg of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Water to knead (lukewarm).
- Prepare of Vegetables:.
- You need 2-3 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of onions finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olives (optional).
- Prepare of Topping :.
- You need 500 gm of grated cheese of your choice.
- Prepare of Red sauce (prepared).
- You need of White sauce (prepared).
- It’s of Chicken tikka boti (prepared).
- Prepare of Chicken malai boti (prepared).
- You need of Garnish :.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- It’s of Crushed Italian herbs mix/ crushed oregano.
Top them with sliced olives and a drizzle of olive oil. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum foil. I wrote a post over a year ago about how to make really good homemade pizza. That recipe carried us through years of pizza making.
Mini pizza bites- part 3 (dough and assembling) step by step
- For the dough, in a separate bowl add yeast, salt, 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 cup water. Mix and give rest for 5-7 mins. Bubbles will appear..
- Now add all the ingredients for the dough along with this yeast mixture and make a loose sticky dough with the help of desired amount of water..
- Allow it to rise into tripe size. Pre- heat your oven at 370 F.Then use a little oil and punch back the dough.use 1/3 of the dough at a time to make pizza bites. You can use cookie cutters to make shapes..
- Now set a parchment paper on the baking tray and grease it with some oil. Dust with flour and set the shapes on it..
- Now for assembling, use red sauce first, top with chicken and vegetables of your choice, add cheese and give 10 minutes rest..
- Now bake for 15/20 minutes or until the base and top gets nice colour..
- Serve with dips of your choice, garnish with garlic powder, chilli flakes or crushed oregano..
You can also keep par-baked pizza in the fridge for a couple of days for short-term use. Unwrap the pizza(s) and cook until the cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Brush top of each with butter mixture, then wrap each cocktail weiner in pizza dough and pinch seam shut. Say no to gluten but yes to pizza with this simple-to-make gluten-free pizza dough recipe. A Tim Tebow favorite, this recipe is quick and easy.