Mini Pizza Pot Pies. Dice pizza fillings into very small pieces. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray. Extra Tips For Making A Pizza Pot Pie.
Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Mini Pizza Pot Pies. These mini deep dish pizzas are delicious! You can cook Mini Pizza Pot Pies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Pizza Pot Pies
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- It’s 2.25 oz of can sliced black olives.
- It’s 4 oz of can mushrooms pieces and stems.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 16.3 oz of can Pillsbury Grands!™ Flaky Layers Original Biscuit.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need of Optional: parmesan, diced pepperoni, bell pepper, onion.
We gave them to the kids for dinner, but they'd make a great lunch or an awesome appetizer. We topped them with cheese and pepperoni, but you can add your favourite. These adorable mini apple pie pastries make a delightful addition to a dessert buffet or snack tray. The recipe calls for convenient frozen phyllo shells, so they're surprisingly easy to prepare.
Mini Pizza Pot Pies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease regular-size muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. Stir beef continuously to break up any large chunks. Drain well along with canned olives and mushrooms..
- Add beef, olives, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper flakes, spaghetti sauce and salt, pepper, back to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Separate biscuits and flatten into 5 1/2" rounds. Add approximately 1/3 cup of the beef mixture to the center of each flattened biscuit. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Gather, pinch and pleat the biscuits around the filling, so that the center filling is still exposed. Place in the muffin tin..
- Stir parsley into melted butter and brush tops of biscuits.Top with parmesan, finely chopped bell pepper, onion, pepperoni or any of your other favorites. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until they are golden brown. Remove and let cool for a minute. Enjoy!.
The lemon curd filling adds a unique flavor twist. —Mary Ann Lee, Clifton Park, New York Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. The flavorful chicken mixture is baked in a golden brown crust made with refrigerated biscuits. They're so good you'll want to make enough to enjoy for lunch and snacks as well. Green bell pepper rings make a fun shamrock design on top of these mini pizza pot pies filled with pepperoni, bell pepper and cheese. Mini Pizza Pot Pies All of your favorite pizza toppings baked into a mini pot pie.