Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕. Wow, my mouth is watering just thinking about this place. The dough is a perfect combination of doughy… Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕 Since we've been working from home for quite a while, I need something to distract myself from the monotonous schedule. It is beginning to become warm and sunny outside and I needed color, fresh fruits, and a little adventure to keep me focused on staying safe and healthy, wi.
Put the dough into a bowl lightly rubbed with olive oil, turn it over to grease the dough on both sides and cover the bowl with plastic wrap or a kitchen towel. To make the pizza dough by hand: Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water. A friend just asked for help with sourdough pizza crust. You can have Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕
- Prepare 4 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp. of Active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of Warm water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp. of Honey – adds a nice flavor.
Here are a few prior posts on sourdough pizza: Sourdough pizza crust doesn't take much work This post is a super simple thin crust pizza. Pandemic Pizza has lots of alternatives and can be personalized based on what ingredients you have available. We hand-make the dough the night before so that it ferments in the Neapolitan style. We use locally milled flour, San Marzano tomatoes, Fior di Latte, and basil grown in our garden..
Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕 instructions
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Whisk in honey. Once foamy, add the rest of the ingredients and mix..
- I use Kitchenaid with dough hook to mix all the ingredients for about 2 minutes..
- Place in well greased bowl for 2 hours..
- Divide into two greased bowls and let rise again another 30 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with rolling pin, add sauce and preferred toppings..
- We like our pizzas with pepperoni, mozzarella and a sauce with a can of peeled tomatoes, salt, dried basil and a little olive oil. Mix in a blender..
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake for 10 minutes or until pizza is golden brown..
Dtown Pizzeria, run by noted chef Ryan Ososky, kicked off just before the pandemic began in Southern California in earnest, as did Venice Way Pizza inside of Venice's Hotel Erwin. Order from our popular sour-dough & cauliflower crust pizza menu! We have dairy free, gluten free, vegan and kid friendly options. Quantities are limited so we do recommend pre-ordering. Cubans need mulas and tourists more than lemons and ready-made pizza dough.