Portabello Mushroom Cap Personal Pizza. Check Out Portobello Mushroom On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Remove from the oven, and spread spaghetti sauce in the cup of the cap.
Meanwhile, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Place mushrooms on baking sheet and toss with with oil, salt, and pepper. Top mushrooms with pizza sauce then mozzarella and pepperoni. You can cook Portabello Mushroom Cap Personal Pizza using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Portabello Mushroom Cap Personal Pizza
- Prepare 2 of Portabello Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Onion diced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Basil Chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Goat Cheese crumbled.
Sprinkle with oregano and red pepper. Top the mushroom caps with olives or any other toppings of your choice. Directions Remove and discard stems and gills from mushrooms; brush caps with oil. Spray the mushroom caps with olive oil spray on both sides, and sprinkle with kosher salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
Portabello Mushroom Cap Personal Pizza step by step
- Remove stems from mushroom caps. Mix tomatoes, onion, Basil and cheese and set aside..
- Brush Italian dressing liberally over top and bottom of mushroom caps. Then allow excess dressing to drain off..
- Grill at medium-high heat for 5 minutes minutes on each side. Remove from grill..
- Put tomatoes, onion, cheese and basil mixture onto mushroom and grill again until cheese begins to melt and golden..
Remove the mushrooms from the oven, keeping the broiler on. Drain them, gill side down, on paper towels. To serve, sprinkle with the remaining Italian seasoning (or mixed herbs), and season with salt and pepper to taste. A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. Try using pesto sauce instead of spaghetti sauce, and experiment with your favorite pizza toppings..