Sheik's Gourmet Pizza: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pizza. It's my number one go-to for Italian cuisine. This is a nice twist on that recipe in the form of a gourmet pizza. Next, thoroughly rub in the olive oil with your hand in a circular motion, making sure to get all of the pan right to the edges, covered with olive oil.
See great recipes for Sheik's Gourmet Pizza: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pizza too! View the latest accurate and up-to-date Johnny's New York Style Pizza Menu Prices for the entire menu including the most popular items on the menu. This pizza with chicken, bacon, ranch dressing, mozzarella cheese, red onion, and tomatoes is fast to make when using pre-cooked rotisserie chicken and prepared pizza dough. You can cook Sheik's Gourmet Pizza: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pizza using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sheik's Gourmet Pizza: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 2 cups of Cajun grilled chicken.
- You need 2 cups of red peppers (diced).
- You need 2 cups of broccoli (deflowered).
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Grill Mates Garden Vegetable Seasoning.
- It’s of Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce.
- You need of Dough.
- It’s of Market Basket Beer Dough (or similar).
- It’s of Olive oil.
To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. Adjust racks to the middle of the oven. Put pizza stone in the oven to preheat while you begin the sauce.
Sheik's Gourmet Pizza: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and let sit, wrapped at room temperature for at least one hour. This is a very important step in our goal of not fighting the dough. Cold dough is extremely hard to spread..
- Wash and dice red peppers. Deflower broccoli..
- In a large fry pan, on high heat, melt butter and drop the boneless chicken breasts into the pan and sear them. While the first side is cooking, pour a liberal amount of Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic on the uncooked side. Flip the chicken, and we will apply Meat Magic to that side. Continue cooking and flipping until the chicken is cooked..
- Let the chicken cool for about 5 minutes then cube the chicken..
- In the same large fry pan, and again on high heat, scrape anything stuck to the bottom of the pan from the chicken to loosen it (do not wash the pan, you want all that charred seasoned goodness). Melt butter in the pan and drop in the red peppers and broccoli and lightly sauteed them until they are slightly softer. About 5 minutes into the cooking process, sprinkle a liberal amount of Grill Mates Garden Vegetable seasoning on all the vegetables..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked red peppers and broccoli and chicken and mix thoroughly and put aside..
- Using a 16-inch pizza pan, pour two large beads of olive oil, making a sign of a cross. Next, thoroughly rub in the olive oil with your hand in a circular motion, making sure to get all of the pan right to the edges, covered with olive oil. For proper Sicilian pizza dough, too much olive oil is NEVER an issue..
- Next, drop the ball of beer dough into the center of the pan and rub it around in a circular motion collecting the olive oil to saturate the underside. Flip and repeat on the other side of the dough… And then use your hands to ensure that the sides and all of the dough have a good saturation of olive oil. Do not spread the dough as of yet. Simply cover it with a tea towel and forget about it for the next 15 minutes. Let the olive oil do with magic..
- Now, begin spreading out the dough on one side, and then flip the dough and spread it on the other side. you should begin to notice that the dough is beginning to spread a little bit easier. Do not try to spread it the full length of the pan. Spread it as far as it will let you and stop. Repeat this three times on both sides and then cover the dough again with the tea towel. Again wait 15 minutes after covering..
- Repeat Step 9 two more times. Resting 10-15 minutes in between each time. Don't rush it! If you soak it, it will spread very easily..
- Now the dough should be pretty much spread to the edges of the pan. Try to make the spread as even as possible, uniformly, otherwise you may have a huge crust bubbling up when you cook it. Now, take some more olive oil and again make the sign of the cross lengthwise horizontally and vertically on the dough, and then use your hands to spread it evenly all over the dough. Finally, using your fingers, punch fingerprint pits into the dough all over. This will aid in spreading the meat mixture..
- Next, take 2 to 3 tablespoons of the Alfredo sauce and spread it thin over the entire dough. On top of this spread out the red pepper, broccoli, grilled chicken mix. And then finish with a liberal amount of shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Pre-heat your oven to 475 degrees and be sure to wait until it actually reaches that temperature. You want a good and hot oven. Cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes. Cut into 16 equal slices..
Preheat a grill pan over medium heat. Start with an already prepared pizza crust and add mixed baby greens, sliced or shredded chicken and a good pour of Caesar salad dressing. If you like, you can add a dab of your favorite barbecue sauce before you drizzle on the dressing. Grilled chicken, bacon & ranch dressing. A blend of cheddar, mozzarella, smoked provolone, parmigiana & Swiss cheese.