Spaghetti sliders. The Taste You'll Love To Serve With Classico Pasta Recipes. In a large bowl, toss together cooked spaghetti and marinara. In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, parsley, and Parmesan.
Halve the squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Spaghetti Sliders are one of my favorite sliders! It's pretty much carb overload and I love everything about it! You can have Spaghetti sliders using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti sliders
- Prepare of Sweet Hawaiian rolls.
- You need of Spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of Spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Melted butter with minced garlic.
- You need of Hamburger meat for spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella and shredded Parmesan or whatever cheese you would like.
My husband has made pasta with buttered bread on the side. He'd occasionally make sandwiches with some of it. Bring water and vinegar along with garlic, salt,sugar and whole spices to a boil, stir until salt and sugar dissolves. Place sliced onion in the pot, submerging.
Spaghetti sliders step by step
- So basically you just want to make some spaghetti or you can use leftover spaghetti would be great for this as well..
- Cut Hawaiian rolls with a bread knife.
- Place as much spaghetti as you would like on bottom half of rolls.
- Top it with some cheese, then add the top of the rolls.
- Brush rolls with melted garlic butter bake in the oven on 350 until golden brown and cheese and cheese has melted..
- Notes – I made this in the ninja foodie grill cooked on 400 for about 8-10 mins or so..
So basically you just want to make some spaghetti or you can use leftover spaghetti would be great for this as well. Cut Hawaiian rolls with a bread knife. Place as much spaghetti as you would like on bottom half of rolls. Be sure to scroll down for the full printable step-by-step recipe! LAYER INGREDIENTS: Place the bottoms of the rolls into the baking dish and then add the meatballs. pulled bbq spaghetti squash sliders.