Stuffed Enchilada Shells. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. In a large sauce pan or large high-sided skillet, heat oil over. Stuff each shell with a large spoonful of the mixture.
Mix refried beans, cooked hamburger and most of the shredded cheese. Spoon bean, cheese, meat filling into the boiled and cooled shells. Cover shells with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. You can cook Stuffed Enchilada Shells using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Enchilada Shells
- You need 1/2 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of enchilada sauce.
- It’s of seasonings of choice: black pepper, garlic, cumin, chili powder.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice: lettuce, tomato, sour cream, onions.
Beef Enchilada Stuffed Shells are perfect for any night of the week. They do not take a long time to make, and they are absolutely delicious. The combination of perfectly cooked ground beef, enchilada sauce, refried beans, and cheese will have everyone asking for more! Chicken enchilada stuffed shells are stuffed full of a cheesy creamy chicken mixture, and topped with enchilada sauce and more cheese!
Stuffed Enchilada Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook hamburger along with seasonings until fully cooked; drain and return to pan..
- Add in 1 cup of cheddar cheese; mix and set aside..
- Meanwhile cook shells according to package instructions; drain and rinse with cold water; set aside..
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish and spoon enchilada sauce evenly on bottom..
- Equally divide meat mixture among shells and place on top of enchilada sauce..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- Set up topping station..
Pin these Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Shells for later! I was raised on eating it for dinner at least once a week, but it was almost always the traditional spaghetti, or somethings spaghetti carbonara. Explore this delicious recipe for Spicy Enchilada-Stuffed Shells. Pasta shells are stuffed with beef, chorizo and enchilada sauce to make this amazing dish. In just one hour, the robust flavor of Spicy Enchilada-Stuffed Shells could be gracing your kitchen table.