Super moist turkey burgers. The Best Turkey Burger Recipe will be the juiciest and most delicious burger you ever did make. One secret ingredient takes these burgers over the top! Simple to make on the grill or stovetop, flavorful and obviously super moist!
Carrots will naturally give the ground turkey some moisture. Get your fresh ground turkey, add the secret ingredient, some salt and pepper to taste, and you are so ready to enjoy super juicy burgers. In a large bowl, combine the bread crumbs, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, mustard, pepper, salt and onion. You can have Super moist turkey burgers using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Super moist turkey burgers
- It’s 1 1/4 lb of Ground turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Season salt.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Burger toppings and buns.
Homemade turkey burgers are super easy to make. But keep in mind that the longer the meat is out of the fridge, the warmer it will get. Ground turkey gets hard to work with when it is not cold, so have things prepared before pulling the meat out to make the patties. Mix ground turkey, bread crumbs, onion, green onion, egg, garlic, parsley paste, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt together in a bowl.
Super moist turkey burgers instructions
- Mix all ingredients except burger toppings and buns..
- Shape mixture into 4 burger patties. Refridgerate for 10 minutes..
- Warm frying pan or grill pan to medium high heat. Cook patties for about 8 minutes on each side or until the pink is gone..
- I like to lightly grill my buns in another frying pan. Add whatever toppings you like..
These often get a bad rap for being dry and tasteless, but they don't have to be. Here's how to cook 'em right. While you're at it, put some grilled sides on the menu. OK, this one is sort of self-evident, but worth the reminder. Heat olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat.