3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough. It's got a crispy keto crust that perfect for pilling on all the cheese and toppings! With the flavors of three very distinct cheeses plus garlic, this pizza is proof that sometimes the simplest flavor combinations are the most delicious! I made a keto friendly pizza with keto fathead dough made with coconut flour instead of almond flour.
It's also quick and easy to make, gluten free, keto-friendly and made with simple ingredients: almond flour, mozzarella, cream cheese and an egg. Keto Low-Carb Fathead Three Cheese Pepperoni Pizza is the best quick and easy healthy recipe that uses almond flour, cream cheese, and mozzarella for the pizza base and crust. Load this practically carb-free pizza with your favorite toppings like marinara pizza sauce and pepperoni. You can cook 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of large beaten egg.
- You need 1 cup of Almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of psyllium husk powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
This brilliant keto dough is a combination of just a few ingredients that is nothing short of magical. Simple, easy to mix, make and bake. The dough can be used to make a lot of things, but our absolute favorite is this pizza. Because life is too short not have pizza.
3 Cheese Keto Fat Head Pizza Dough step by step
- In a large bowl combine 1st 3 ingredients. Microwave for 1 minute. While in the mic beat large egg..
- Remove cheese mix from mic and add next 7 ingredients. Mix until it resembles wet dough and is thoroughly combined..
- On a greased cookie sheet place dough in the middle and cover with plastic wrap. Roll dough with a cylinder to cover sheet. Bake at 375° til the top is just getting golden brown..
- For raw pizzas use the crust chilled and apply toppings. For traditional pizza turn the broil function on to cook any toppings applied til they are thoroughly cooked..
Fat is where the flavor is and this crust is pretty much all cheese. This keto Fathead pizza crust recipe is super simple to make with just a few ingredients. They actually prefer my keto pizza to the standard flour crust. I double this recipe to serve my entire family because I have a teenage boy who can really put away the pizza. Fat head dough is all the rage in the keto world!