Batter Crust Pizza. Combine flour, salt, oregano, pepper, eggs and milk and mix well. Pour batter in pan and tilt pan around until bottom of pan is evenly coated. Sprinkle the cooked meat, onions and mushrooms over the batter.
They are also fine frozen after they've been baked, simply reheat like you would any freezer pizza. In a large bowl, stir together flour, salt, oregano and black pepper. Mix in eggs and milk; stir well. You can cook Batter Crust Pizza using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Batter Crust Pizza
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s Tsp of salt.
- Prepare Tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of sausage cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare slices of Pepperoni.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms chopped.
- You need 1 of onion diced1 bell pepper chopped.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Prepare 15 oz of pizza sauce.
Pour batter into prepared pan and tilt until evenly coated. Arrange toppings of choice on top of batter. Place the rounds on parchment paper, if you're going to use a pizza stone. Or place the dough on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet.
Batter Crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° and spray a 15×10 baking sheet with cooking spray..
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cook onion, bell pepper, and mushroom in the same pan as the sausage..
- Pour batter onto baking sheet and spread evenly. Top with sausage, pepperoni, and sauteed veggies. Put in oven for 20 min..
- Pour over sauce, top with cheese and bake 10-15 more minutes and serve..
For thin to medium crust, bake the pizzas immediately. Homemade pizza dough is really super easy Homemade pizza dough is one of the simplest things you can make with flour, yeast, and water. After that, it's just a matter of assembling and baking your pizzas. Bake for ten to fifteen minutes, or until crust is slightly puffed and light brown. Top crusts with marinara sauce, then scatter cheese over the top of pizza.