Cabbage burgers. Meal Ideas You'll Love To Serve From Classico's Dinner Recipes. Check Out Top Brands On eBay. Place on a baking sheet with the seam side down.
Bring corners together at top, pinching edges securely; turn upside down and place on cookie sheet. Cook until cabbage is nearly done– DO NOT BROWN. Drain, add salt and pepper to taste. You can have Cabbage burgers using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cabbage burgers
- You need 3 cups of cabbage baby.
- It’s 1 cup of oats.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of mung beans.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of quinoa cooked.
- It’s 2 tbsps of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rock salt himalayan.
Roll out, (with pin), each dinner roll. Bring corners together and pinch shut, (reforming the roll). Add cabbage, onion, and remaining garlic to large stalk pot add the burger on top of cabbage and mix. Season to taste with salt pepper and garlic salt.
Cabbage burgers step by step
- Boil mung beans (about 1/3 lb) until very soft, about 2 hours and mash until smooth..
- Boil 1/2 cup quinoa in 1 cup water until water is absorbed and quinoa is fluffy..
- Grind oats in processor until fine..
- Cut cabbage finely..
- Combine cabbage, mashed mung beans, cooked quinoa and oats..
- Add in salt and paprika..
- The mixture should be sticky..
- Make 12 balls and flatten slightly..
- Arrange on a cookie sheet and refridgerate for 1 hour at least..
- Add a little coconut oil in a frying pan tawa and cook on one side for 5 minutes, flip and cook on the other side for 5 minutes until golden brown and crispy..
Let simmer on LOW heat till cabbage is tender. Dough Scald milk, then add cold water. To liquid in saucepan, add salt, sugar, shortening, and eggs, then add dissolved yeast. Place the assembled cabbage burgers, folded side down, on greased baking sheets (we used our stoneware baking sheets). In a small bowl crack the egg, add a splash of water, and whisk together to make an egg wash.