Cheese & Bacon Pizza with Leafy Greens. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Cheese is a dairy product, derived from milk and produced in wide ranges of flavours, textures and forms by coagulation of the milk protein casein. It comprises proteins and fat from milk, usually the milk of cows, buffalo, goats, or sheep.
That's when the cheese was born. Explore this site to find out about different kinds of cheese from all around the world. Over all that time, the one constant has been that cheese is at its best when it's handcrafted, with a focus on artisanal practices. You can cook Cheese & Bacon Pizza with Leafy Greens using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese & Bacon Pizza with Leafy Greens
- Prepare 1 of (Base).
- It’s 500 grams of Plain flour.
- You need 7 grams of Yeast sachet.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Warm water.
- You need 1 of (Sauce).
- It’s 1 of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 of BBQ Sauce (approx 1/2 amount of tomato).
- Prepare 1 of Splash of Lancashire sauce.
- It’s 1 of Sprinkle garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of (My Topping).
- You need 1 of Bacon rasher, sliced.
- It’s 1 of Tomato, sliced.
- It’s 1 of Kalamata olives, halved.
- You need 1 of Shaved onion.
- Prepare 1 of Grated tasty cheese.
- It’s 1 of Grated parmesan.
- It’s 1 of Baby spinach leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Baby rocket leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Cracked black pepper to serve.
Cheese definition, the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food. Cheese is a dairy product that comes in hundreds of different textures and flavors. It's produced by adding acid or bacteria to milk from various farm animals, then aging or processing the solid. Cheese from Pljevlja is a ubiquitous part of Montenegrin meal.
Cheese & Bacon Pizza with Leafy Greens instructions
- So easy and probably the best pizza you'll eat. Play around with the toppings. Throw all ingredients for base into a large bowl and knead until you are blue in the face. When you have a big doughy ball, cover and sit in a warm area of the house for about an hour or until dough doubles in size. When this happens, pull off little balls of dough, throw on a floured board and roll out flat with a rolling pin. As flat as you can..
- Stick rolled out base onto a greased tin, throw on some cheese, bacon, tomato, onion, olives and bake at about 180'C until golden brown..
- Pull out of oven, cover with some leafy greens, pour a tiny little drizzle of sour cream, season and serve. Really tasted great! Enjoy!.
It is white cheese made from unpasteurized cow milk. The characteristic flavour comes from the maturation process that takes place in special wooden barrel-like containers. Don't knock it, this is a quintessential healthy snack for a reason. Other cheese that work: mozzarella, jack cheese or pepper jack for a little zip, American and Velveeta as well for a creamier cheese sauce. To add even more flavor to my homemade mac and cheese, I add Parmesan to the Panko topping – so good!