Cheeseburger Sub. Let's make The Best Cheeseburger Sub Add the ground meat to a skillet and begin to cook over med/high heat. Add the chopped onion to the meat and stir well. Cheeseburger Sub Real Beef Patty topped with American cheese.
In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce, cheese, onion, bouillon and garlic powder. Cut the bread in half widthwise and lengthwise. You can have Cheeseburger Sub using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Sub
- You need 1 each of fresh baked sub roll / italian roll.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 slice of american cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground pepper to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of seasoned ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
Call them what you want, Heroes, Hoagies, Grinders, Po'Boys but these BBQ Pit Boys Cheese Burger Sandwiches are about as good as good eatin. Find the best cheeseburger sub near you – DoorDash will deliver cheeseburger sub right to your door in just minutes. Order online for DoorDash's super-fast delivery or pick-up. Best Cheeseburger Sub in Los Angeles.
Cheeseburger Sub instructions
- brown ground beef and draIn (we usually use 1 pound and get 3+ sandwiches).
- add garlic powder and pepper to drained ground beef and stir.
- spread butter on both sides of your sub roll.
- place sub roll open on a sandwIch press or small grill (we use the small George Foreman grill).
- add a slice of cheese split in half to the bottom of the roll (so it covers the whole bottom of the roll) add the 1/4 cup (or more if you'd like) of ground beef on top of the cheese, close the roll and press the top down on the press or grill.
- press the sandwich approximately 5 minutes or until it is melted all the way through and crispy then remove from the grill.
- open the sandwich and add mayo to both sides, add your onion and lettuce on top.
- plate and enjoy! we usually serve with tater tots 🙂 the ingredients are per sub so measure according to how many your making.
Part cheesesteak, part meatloaf, part cheeseburger, the elusive cheeseburger sub is likely a staple in more than one college town. This version is cooked on homemade ciabatta garlic bread, which gets soaked through with juices from the meat during cooking. Thomas Goodhart, of Lancaster city, said he always asked for extra hot peppers on his cheeseburger sub. "Now, I have extra hot peppers," he said after buying his final sub from Rendezvous Steak. Top bowls with crumbled cooked bacon for a bacon-cheeseburger twist. Be sure to check out these other cheeseburger-inspired recipes.