Cheeseburger Turnovers. Cheeseburger Turnovers (also called Cheeseburger foldovers, Cheeseburger pockets or Cheeseburger bombs) are great for those children (and some adults) who don't want anything too unusual or new on their plates. Barbara made these for lunch and her oldest daughter asked her to make them again for dinner. Prepare biscuit dough and roll very thin.
Lightly brush the top of the turnover with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. SERVE with ketchup and mustard for dipping. Brown meat and drain add onion, salt and pepper and cook for a few more minutes. You can have Cheeseburger Turnovers using 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Turnovers
- You need 3 packages of 6 sheets Pepperidge Puff Pastry, thawed but cold.
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of seasoned salt, I used Krazy salt seasoning.
- You need 5 of button mushroons, cut in half and sliced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of poblano pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno or cherry red pepper, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of italian four cheese blend, shredded.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of garlic and herb cream cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Whorcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- It’s 2 of green onions, thin sliced.
- It’s as needed of garlic powder, cajun seasoning and shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of TOPPING:.
- It’s 1 recipe of Chipolte Ranch Dipping Sauce, found in my profile and search for serving.
In a large skillet, brown meat and onion. Place half the biscuits on a cookie sheet sprayed with butter flavor cooking spray. Cheeseburger Turnovers Savory appetizer or lunch size cheeseburger turnovers. How to Make Football Cheeseburger Turnovers.
Cheeseburger Turnovers instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Brown ground beef, pepper and seasoning salt in a medium skillet until cooked through. Remove to a bowl. In the same skillet soften onion, mushroom, garlic and hot pepper until tender.
- Add all remaining ingedients except dipping sauce, and toppings to bowl and combine well.
- Using one puff pastry shet at a time , roll to thin out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut 6 sqares out of each sheet.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of filling in each square.
- Fold pastry over and press all edges closed with the tines of a fork.
- Place on parchment lined baking sheets, brush with egg wash and sprinkle with garlic powder, shredded cheear and cajun seasoning toppings. Press fork tine to make tiny holes on top to vent..
- Bake 7ntil golden and puffed, about 20 to 23 minutes. Serve with Chipolte Ranch Dip.
Brown hamburg and chopped onion in a skillet till it is cooked. Take refrigerated pie crust and place crust on lightly floured waxed paper and use a floured rolling pin to flatten it slightly into a. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until hot. Stir in relish, cheese and mustard. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.