Cheeseburger Wrap. These Ground Beef Cheeseburger Wraps have all the flavor of a cheeseburger wrapped into a tortilla. Add your favorite toppings and grill or bake to get a crispy outside with a warm and gooey cheeseburger filling. Cheeseburger Wraps are taking our kitchen by storm as one of our favorite quick and easy dinners.
Brown the ground beef in a medium saucepan. Once the beef is brown, add the cooked bacon pieces. In a small bowl, whisk the ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. You can cook Cheeseburger Wrap using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Wrap
- It’s 1 lb. of Ground beef.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Packet of Sazón.
- You need 1 of Squirt Hoisin Sauce.
This healthy cheeseburger wrap is filled with lean ground beef, melted cheese, and all your favorite hamburger toppings. Adding it to the grill for a few minutes will add this unbelievable smokey flavor- just like a real burger! Once you serve this grilled wrap to your family, they will be asking for it every night! Crispy Cheeseburger Wraps – A crisp wrap filled all the good cheeseburger fixings including smothered onions and a garlic and green onion mayo.
Cheeseburger Wrap step by step
- Season Ground beef well. I was cooking on the grill, so I molded it into a rectangle to work for a wrap..
- Place on grill or in hot pan. This burger is going to be thick. I suggest not rushing it. Let it cook in peace and be patient. Be sure the flame isn’t too hot..
- When you have flipped your burger once and you feel it’s almost done to your liking, add your cheese..
- Dress your wrap, top your burger, enjoy..
To me, they are the ultimate comfort food. They are my go-to choice at most restaurants, and I'm always happy to find a place with a great messy burger. This cheesy, beefy wrap is quite a handful, stuffed full of all the elements you love in a classic burger—ground beef, mustard, onions, cheese, pickles, tomato, and lettuce. Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps are everything you love about a cheeseburger all wrapped up in a flour tortilla. These wraps are terrific for a quick and simple dinner!