Fruit pizza!. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you. If you're feeling fancy, you can garnish your fruit-topped pizza with white chocolate drizzle, chocolate syrup, caramel sauce or a variety of fruit purees for added color and taste. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party.
In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. A fruit pizza is a glorified cookie cake—but one that's a little easier to justify. Instead of highly processed frosting and sprinkles, the sugar cookie base is coated in a thin layer of a lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and piled with delicious fruits. You can cook Fruit pizza! using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fruit pizza!
- It’s of For the crust:.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 14 tablespoons of butter (1 3/4 sticks).
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs (large).
- It’s of For the “sauce”:.
- You need 12 ounces of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 7 1/2 tablespoon of butter (softened).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- It’s of Strawberries.
- Prepare of Kiwis.
- Prepare of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Cherries.
- It’s of And any fruits you want.
The cookie itself is crisp on the outside but exceptionally tender on the inside (thanks to milk in the dough), and a combination of. Fruit Pizza – perfectly easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation. It's brimming with fresh and luscious flavor, and boasting of such beautiful natural colors. Try these other fruit pizza favorites: Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas and Brownie Fruit Pizzas.
Fruit pizza! step by step
- For the crust:.
- Beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Cool dough for 20 minutes.
- For the “sauce”:.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- For assemble and bake:.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake pizza crust on an un greased cookie sheet for 17-20 minutes.
- Let the pizza crust cool then spread the “sauce” on top.
- Top with your fruits and vegetables and.
Ricotta and blackberries make for a creamy and rich dessert pizza. Caramel Apple Pizza Guy's caramel apple flatbread pizza is a kid-friendly, simply delicious dessert. The BEST summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Super simple to make and always a hit. You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza!.