home made spicy burger with cheese centre. The cheese centre for these burgers is inspired by a Welsh rarebit topping. The cheese is already melted, along with butter and milk, which is what makes it really oozy. In a bowl add the mince, garlic, thyme, egg, barbecue spice and salt and pepper and mix until combined.
Season patties with salt and pepper or rub, if using, for extra spicy burgers/patties. Mix the beef, onion, parsley, soy sauce and seasoning together. Refrigerate until you are ready to cook. You can cook home made spicy burger with cheese centre using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of home made spicy burger with cheese centre
- Prepare 250 of minced beef.
- You need 4 tbsp of camembert.
- Prepare 1 of all purpose seasoning.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
To make the salsa: Whiz all the. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. With a chipotle chile pepper, mozzarella cheese and other seasonings, you will absolutely love this spicy, yet flavorful, burger! Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
home made spicy burger with cheese centre step by step
- chop minced beef into quarters.
- mash with a little oil into a burger shape.
- put dimples in centre of burgers with fingers.
- take spoon of camembert or which ever cheese you like and put into dimple.
- roll burger into a ball and patt down into a burger shape again.
- then roll burgers in all purpose seasoning till fully coated.
- heat pan and then reduce and add burgers, cook each side around 10-15 mins or when you think ready.
Each burger should be slightly larger than a slice of cheese. Tightly pinch edges together tightly seal the cheese within the meat. Repeat with the remaining cheese and burgers. Heat the barbecue to medium hot. Lightly brush one side of each burger with oil.