Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese. The concept of our skillet cheeseburger mac and cheese recipe is totally similar to the boxed cheeseburger helper. But the spices are more fresh and everything just tastes better. We understand the need for families with kids who love pasta, mac and cheese and cheeseburgers all in one bite.
I'm not embarrassed to admit it. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese
- Prepare of Cheeseburger Sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef (or your choice of ground meat).
- You need 2 box of Velveeta Cheese (Room temp or pre-melted [microwaved]).
- It’s 8 dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Mustard (I used Spicy Brown).
- It’s 10 dash of Montreal Steak Seasoning (Do this more to taste).
- You need of Baked Part.
- You need 1 lb of Bag of Elbow Macaroni.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Cheese (Your Choice… I used Mexican Blend).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Bread Crumbs.
Aka, homemade hamburger helper made a million times better thanks to Cabot cheese. So it's no wonder that this mac and cheese yields that super creamy, super epic cheese sauce. Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Stir in macaroni, broth, milk, ketchup, steak seasoning, mustard and onion powder; bring to a boil.
Homemade Baked Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese instructions
- Preheat Oven to 375°.
- Cook Ground Beef and add in Worcestershire, Ketchup, Mustard, and Montreal Steak Seasoning while its cooking… DO NOT DRAIN!.
- While meat is cooking cook the Elbow Macaroni and drain once done… put back in pot so you can mix sauce and macaroni once sauce is done.
- While pasta is cooking start adding Velveeta Cheese to beef mixture and allow it to melt and be stirred in to create sauce.
- Mix finished sauce and pasta together and place in sprayed or buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle Shredded Cheese to your liking and then add Bread Crumbs to your liking as well.
- Place in oven for about 20 – 30 mins or until top is Golden to light brown (DO NOT COVER WITH FOIL).
- Suggestions: Cut it to the portion sizes you want once it comes out of oven and then let it cool off for about 2 mins… I used Cooking Spray at the end to spray the Bread Crumbs to make them crisp up better… Also to minimize time try to boil the water as the ground beef is cooking (common sense, I know but some people might not know)… serve with salad for a more balanced meal.
BEST Chinese Black Bean Sauce ». Add water, ketchup and onion powder; mix well. Whether it's a busy weeknight or you're just looking for some simple comfort food, the best of our beefy macaroni and cheese recipes will not disappoint! recipe Bacon Cheeseburger Macaroni "It does have the flavors of a bacon cheeseburger. The ketchup and mustard add some tang! Bonus points since this dish is a very kid-friendly meal." Other cheese that work: mozzarella, jack cheese or pepper jack for a little zip, American and Velveeta as well for a creamier cheese sauce.