Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch. Make a double batch of this wholesome recipe and pack the leftovers into lunches for the remainder of the week. Recipe:. it's time to try these vegetarian wild rice burgers. We're ready to see their deliciousness spread.
Pro tip: Add a side salad or one of these easy Shakeology shakes for a satisfying lunch. Add the onion and celery and a pinch of salt. Puree chickpeas and brown rice in a food processor until a thick paste forms. You can have Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2 bowls' worth Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■ Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ■ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ■ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 3 of cm Lotus roots.
- You need 1 tbsp of [A] Dashi soy sauce (or Mentsuyu).
- You need 1/4 tsp of [A] Tianmianjiang (Chinese sweet bean sauce).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of [A] Sugar.
- It’s 1 of [A] Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 of Lettuce (or vegetable of your choice).
Transfer paste mixture to a medium bowl and stir in shallot, garlic, parsley, and cumin. Season mixture to taste with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, combine sour cream and remaining salsa. To assemble, place lettuce leaf, optional sliced tomato and red onion if desired, burger cheese and sour cream mixture on bun.
Rice Burgers For An Easy Lunch instructions
- Mix the ■ ingredients into the rice. Divide the rice into 2 portions to make 2 round rice balls. (It's easier if you wrap them in plastic wrap.).
- Unwrap the plastic wrap and rewrap loosely. Overlap the rice balls and press them down to make 2 equally sized "buns"..
- Flatten them out into your preferred sizes and set them aside to cool..
- Stir-fry the pork, sliced lotus roots, and onions in order, and season with the [A] ingredients to your liking. (You could also use bottled yakiniku sauce.).
- Heat a generous amount of sesame oil in a frying pan and fry both sides of the rice patties until golden brown. Soak up the extra oil using a paper towel..
- Sandwich the fillings and enjoy..
For a weekend lunch with company, we grill chicken and peppers to stuff inside pita pockets. The dressing doubles as a grilling sauce and a sandwich spread. —Clara Coulson Minney, Washington Court House, Ohio This is a great recipe for lunch or dinner entrees. Since I was out of salsa I added a little Teriyaki Soy Worcestershire and barbecue sauces to spice up the black bean burger mixture. BLT Rice Sandwich-Onigirazu: Your favorite all-American lunch just got a major makeover. Think of this onigirazu as a giant sushi roll that doesn't have to be tightly packed.