10 minute pizza dough!. I really enjoy making my own bread and baking with yeast, and you can see all my bread recipes right here. There are times however, on busy days or just a lazy day when I want to make a pizza, but don't want to go through with the kneading or waiting an hour for the dough. Once you combine the warm water, olive oil, salt, honey, and yeast, give it a good stir to dissolve everything.
This pizza is a Margherita Pizza with mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil! Mix all the ingredients together until a soft dough. Dust the dough with flour and knead a few times to smooth out the dough. You can cook 10 minute pizza dough! using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 10 minute pizza dough!
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
I know, that sounds impossible, but it isn't. It's actually REALLY easy to make keto pizza this quick, and it's REALLY delicious too. In fact, I think today's Keto Pizza recipe is THE BEST Keto Pizza recipe there is. And it all comes down to the crust.
10 minute pizza dough! step by step
- Mix the yoghurt and flour in a bowl to form a dough (even though it says a full cup of yoghurt I usually use just under a full cup).
- Transfer dough to a surface (I usually use my chopping board) and knead the dough with more self raising flour for 7 minutes adding more flour when it starts to stick.
- Roll out and create your pizza and enjoy. You can roll it straight away but it tends to spring back because the gluten has tightened. So I tend to leave it covered for about 10-20 minutes as it makes it easier to roll out..
The crust of this pizza has the taste and the consistency of "normal" pizza crust. This is a great dough to get you in the kitchen with friends and family and making pizza from scratch. If the dough seems a little sticky, dust your hands with some flour and knead again. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. My Pizza Dough Recipe couldn't be any easier, I promise you that!