3or4 Bean Chilli. This dish is pleasing to the eye and to the palate! You can easily adjust the spices to suit your taste, and add Tabasco or hot pepper sauce if you'd like more heat. I usually serve my chili over corn chips, topped with shredded cheese and sour cream.
Stir in broth, beans, lime juice, cumin, oregano, and chile powder. Top each serving with sour cream sprinkled with chile powder, red onion, and cilantro leaves. I also didn't have the green pepper, so I chopped up kale in its place. You can have 3or4 Bean Chilli using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3or4 Bean Chilli
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of dark red kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 can of cilli beans and/ or light red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 lb of hamburger or grnd turkey.
- It’s 2 envelope of chlli seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of bellpepper.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 of other seasoning to the taste.
- Prepare 1 of paprika, chilli powder, pepper, crushed red pepper, lawreys, onion powder, etc.
- It’s 3 cup of water.
- You need 2 can of tomato sauce 8 oz.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste.
This is an excellent bean soup. When we serve it, we garnish it with shredded cheese (taco flavored), sour cream and Fritos. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high. Stir in chili powder, cumin, and paprika.
3or4 Bean Chilli instructions
- In a large pan brown burger or turkey..
- Add chopped onion and peppers.
- In large stew pot Add allother ingredients beans, seasonings, water, sauce, etc and simmer to a boil.
- Strain meat and veghies and add to pot stir and simmer.
Stir in stock mixture, tomatoes, salt, and beans; bring to a simmer. BOLD Intensity, FRESH Taste, Excitingly DIFFERENT, Tantalising and INDULGENT! Add broth, beans, crumbled tofu, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin and salt and stir well. Ladle chili into bowls and serve. You don't want to blend the chili completely.