Basil vege burgers 🌱🍔. More healthy vegetarian recipes to try: Ultimate Vegan Black Bean Burgers with Tahini Garlic Sauce. Vegan Curry-Spiced Sweet Potato & Wild Rice Burgers. Street Corn Pasta Salad with Cilantro Pesto & Goat Cheese.
This recipe is what happens when you combine the two into one mind-blowing sandwich. First, you have the burger patty. Veggie burgers are a fun dish to make because there is so much freedom for creativity! You can cook Basil vege burgers 🌱🍔 using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Basil vege burgers 🌱🍔
- It’s 1 cup of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Freah basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Grated pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Couscous (to garnish, optional).
- You need of Green paprika (to garnish, optional).
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes or other veggies (to garnish, optional).
- It’s of Garlic sauce or greek yogurt (to garnish, optional).
Everybody crafts their perfect vegan burger differently. Also, making them is an easy, try-as-you-go way to. There are too many veggie burgers out there for any single meatless-burger fan to try without devoting an inordinate amount of time and effort to discovering which un-meat burger reigns supreme. Here are the results from our taste test of the first category: vegetable-based, or "garden-style," veggie burgers.
Basil vege burgers 🌱🍔 instructions
- Mash thee chickpeas with a fork..
- Grate the zucchini and the carrot. Place them in a cloth and squeeze out as much moisture as possible..
- Beat the eggs..
- Stir all ingredients together with a spatula..
- Scoop 2 tbsp of the mixture onto your hands and then cook it on olive oil in a pan for a couple of minutes until golden brown on both sides..
- Boil some water and prepare the couscous by leaving it in a bowl (with the already boiled water) for about 10 minutes, unless the package instructs otherwise..
- Serve the burgers and couscous with garnish. I used green paprika cooked in olive oil, cherry tomatos and garlic sauce. Greek yogurt would be a good option too..
- Good appetite!.
Veggie burgers are, for many, the go-to low-fat option for dinner in a snap. The frozen-food aisle is packed with different varieties made from chickpeas, black beans, soy, and quinoa. To make the pesto, put basil, cheese, garlic cloves, nuts, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor. Turn on high and slowly add olive oil until it becomes thick. To make the burgers, in a medium sized bowl combine the hamburger, pesto, salt, pepper and garlic powder until it is well incorporated.