Chorizo and pepperoni pizza. Use hot salami instead of chorizo for a more traditional pepperoni pizza. Depending on the tray you use, if the pizza crust has not toasted, place it in a pan on high heat and toast in the pan (check continuously to avoid burning). A pizza stone is the best alternative and worth buying if you like to make your own pizzas.
The pizza pepperoni is usually smaller in diameter while the sandwich pepperoni is bigger. Pepperoni uses both beef and cured pork that can be slightly smoked. Probably one of the longest pizza cooks I've had. You can have Chorizo and pepperoni pizza using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo and pepperoni pizza
- You need of For pizza dough:.
- Prepare 1 packet of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2/3 cup of warm water.
- It’s of Pizza toppings:.
- You need 1/2 lb of pan seared chorizo.
- It’s of Pepperoni.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- It’s of Sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian cheese blend.
- It’s of Ingredients for pizza base:.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
The stone was a perfect temperature and everything was ready for the cook. It's well worth making your own pizza base, sauce and topping. My version here tastes authentic – thin base with homemade pizza sauce, topped with mozzarella, pepperoni, salami and chorizo with a sprinkle of oregano. I also vary it by adding jalapenos, mushroom and onion.
Chorizo and pepperoni pizza instructions
- Follow the instructions on the yeast packet to make dough.
- Roll out your pizza dough to make a 12 inch pizza.
- To make your pizza base, mix all dried herbs with olive oil, garlic, and parmesan and spread all over pizza dough.
- Assemble the pizza with your preference of toppings or the listed toppings..
- Finish/drizzle the pizza with more of the pizza base..
- Cook for 12-15 minutes at 400° or until crust is brown..
A premium stonebaked thin pizza topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and chorizo Product details Ingredient Declaration Nutritional Information Product details Ingredient Declaration Nutritional Information Chorizo is also worth a mention here as this Spanish sausage tastes like salami but looks like pepperoni. Made with different spices, chorizo has also been dry cured and can be used in recipes or eaten as is. Shorter chorizo sausages are usually spicy while the longer ones are sweeter. The Best Chorizo Sausage On Pizza Recipes on Yummly Chorizo Breakfast Pizza The Egg Farm.