Elisa's Fast & Easy Pizza. The assay uses a solid-phase type of enzyme immunoassay (EIA) to detect the presence of a ligand (commonly a protein) in a liquid sample using antibodies directed against the protein to be measured. Get fast, reproducible, and robust results for your high-throughput screening. ELISAs are preferred in many cases due to their sensitivity, specificity, accuracy, and ability to tolerate harsh buffers or pretreatments.
You'll also get consistent results across biological sample types, with sensitivity that's comparable or better than traditional sandwich ELISA. Engvall developed the test as a substitute for certain radioimmunoassay tests, and eventually, it replaced the western blot test for HIV confirmation. The ELISA test is versatile and medical professionals can perform it easily as compared to other more complicated tests; many variations are available. You can have Elisa's Fast & Easy Pizza using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Fast & Easy Pizza
- It’s 1 of pre cooked pizza dough (I bought it frozen).
- It’s 2 tbsp of pizza sauce (I used Ragu Quick Pizza Sauce).
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic powder, to taste.
- It’s 1 of soft butter, enough to rub pizza dough.
- It’s 1 of any vegetable you like.
- You need 1 of any meat you like (pre cooked meat).
Randox Toxicology's ELISA kits provide a highly sensitive solution for the rapid detection of drugs in various biological specimens. The Quantikine QuicKit ELISAs provide quick, accurate quantitation of proteins in serum, plasma, and cell culture supernates. It is this binding and immobilization of reagents that makes ELISAs easy to design and perform. Having the reactants of the ELISA immobilized to the microplate surface makes it easy to separate bound from non-bound material.
Elisa's Fast & Easy Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Put the Pizza dough in a plate.
- Rub the butter on the Pizza dough and sprinkle with the garlic powder.
- Put the Pizza sauce on the dough and distribute evenly..
- Put the cheddar cheese over the sauce and half of the mozzarella cheese..
- Add the vegetables and meat, distributing it evenly over the dough..
- Top with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place over a wire rack and bake until the cheese is bubbly and the dough is golden..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- If you are using a small oven (like the ones that you put over the counter that heat just to 250°) do this to bake: Bake at 250° at the middle rack of the oven for 5-6 minutes and then on the upper rack for 3-4 minutes..
Optimized pipetting settings ensure easy and fast sample and reagent transfers, while avoiding the risk of damaging the coated surface of the plate. ELISA (enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay) is a plate-based assay technique designed for detecting and quantifying peptides, proteins, antibodies and hormones. In an ELISA, an antigen must be immobilized to a solid surface and then complexed with an antibody that is linked to an enzyme. Detection is accomplished by assessing the conjugated enzyme activity via incubation with a substrate to. Focus on Developing and Manufacturing ELISA Assay Kits Set for Your Academic Research.